Custom-Feature: EVA01 Dunny from SEN Custom


Indonesia-based customiser SEN Custom has just completed a commission for a "Evangelion Dunny" custom, which he claims is "...the best rendition of evangelion I made so far." (for which I will not dispute that claim), and that he has as well "...made the sachiel angel dunny to go along with them. With eva 00 to eva 03 completed, I am hoping to do eva 04 and 05 next." And as a personal fan of EVA = I CANNOT WAIT!

I've the pleasure of owning a EVA Dunny from the gentleman, and you'd do well too keep connected to his Instagram @sencustom, and bug him for your own faux mecha-build!


(WIP above / Below: Finished Custom)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK