GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Ryuji Oguni

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

RYUJI OGUNI: 2012, I was able to mingle with great artists (Quiccs, Comolo, Wolfen Graphics...) and I was also published in some media. They were all overseas.

My 'zine [HIGHLIGHT] was originally made in 2102, where it showcased my work, and has since received a lot of feedback - I am glad. Arigatou!

Thanks to that, I am now ever more able to be involved in creative activity, and be able to pour passion into my work. For both Personal activities, and work for Clients, I made a lot of creation in both.

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

ThreeA's Ma.K KROTE was really cool... But above all, Custom toys that artists make is great! I also planned to create three-dimensional works.

RYUJI-Awakening
RYUJI-hilight-vol,4
RYUJI-hilight-vol,5

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

In January, we will issue a zine [HIGHLIGHT] vol.5. This is a collaboration with Quiccs. And I will also participate in the exhibition in Massachusetts. About this, I can not say in detail yet though, (but) I'm looking forward to it...

TOYSREVIL: I had been pretty enamored with his artwork on [HIGHLIGHT] and am looking forward to what Ryuji Oguni has next for 2013, and beyond! Check out his work via www.myspace.com/aregraphixxx and facebook.com/ryuji.oguni [aregraphixxx@gmail.com]


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK