My Saturday Night Flea Market Toy Scores (March 29)


Instead of being blazing hot as it did the last time, today's set up for the monthly flea market at my neighborhood in the East, was met with a drizzling sky … but by sunfall, the skies cleared up and mum had her space all sorted! And while business was not as abundant as we hoped, I myself walked away with a few bargain picks, including a bagged-n-carded Baby Goon from TOUMA (my "first" Goon too)! Last thing I would have imagine finding in a heartland flea market in Singapore! LOL


(Some images were Instagrammed "Live" from the flea market)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK