GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Nathan Hamill

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

NATHAN HAMILL: TIE!!!

Bellicosity. I couldn't've been more pleased by the how the show turned out. We ended up with over 40 custom Bellicose Bunnies by my favorite artists in the world. My way of collaborating (in a round about way) with all these artists was heaven.

Bellicosity_collage

NATHAN HAMILL: XXL Bellicoses. Didn't expect this one in 2011! These things are gorgeous! Trying to find room at my place for my AP.

Another great TAG moment! Thanks, Gino!

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

NATHAN HAMILL: Lilitu by Tara McPherson. Beautiful. I'm a sucker for black vinyl. This piece is one of my favorites in my collection.

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

NATHAN HAMILL: Got a few vinyls slated for next year... That's all I can say. Can't wait for that fresh vinyl smell!

TOYSREVIL: Check out more of Nathan via NathanHamill.com, and CLICK HERE for coverage on TOYSREVIL.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK