NYCC Exclusive: Dark Knight Returns Joker BE@RBRICK


Thanks to a headsup from BE@RBRICK-connoisseur Dan Patterson, here is an image of a blister-carded New York Comic Con exclusive with Medicom Toy: A Dark Knight version of The JOKER! (With the image above apparently from Ebay ;p) to be had for US$14.99. And yes, I DO WANT it!!!!

And as well I managed to trace to a video review from Toy Chest News, which also takes a look at upcoming ROBIN and CYBORG BE@RBRICKS, based on their "classic" comicbook look - of which I am a HUGE fan of the Marv Wolfman x George Perez series! OMG = I WAAAAANT!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK